Let's get this out of the way. We love Disney.
Sure, the rides are fun, but the overall atmosphere and excellence displayed is indeed magical. Maybe it's because we're nerds for systems and the "how" behind things, but we can't enough of Disney.
Aside from our overt love for Central Florida, you will discover that despite our age (mid-20s) our hobbies reflect that of an old married couple.
We love coffee in the morning, walks with our dog, and being lazy on the couch on our days off. We have our few T.V. shows that we like and we get oddly excited to eat food.
We love laughing at and with each other. When we argue (yes, people do that), you can expect compelling opening and closing statements sandwiched between the meat of the argument filled with evidence and the tenacity to defeat the other person.
That's what happens when you marry two people who love talking and debating.
One thing you need to know is that we're Patriots fans. One of us is from Massachusetts while the other had to convert from a Saints to Patriots fan. We'll let you figure out who that is.
Most importantly, we both love Jesus. We don't have it all figured out, by a long shot. But, we understand the need to have Jesus in the center of our lives and marriage.
FUN FACTS ABOUT US
- We had the same major and minor at LSU — something we didn’t do on purpose.
- We aren’t embarrassed to wear matching t-shirts.
- We're obsessed with our dachshund, Louie.
- Kayla eats cheese grits 2-3 times per week.
- Matt can’t drink milk if it’s not accompanied with chocolate.
- We’ve stayed in nearly every state in the South — rest of the world here we come.
- Kayla was born in a town of 3,000 people.
- Matt was born at the birthplace of Johnny Appleseed — Leominster, Mass.
- Kayla still uses a notebook and pen — Matt uses a computer. The struggle is real.